Super Bright Versatile Magnetic Outdoor BBQ Light LED – Battery
Powered Portable BBQ Light With Bottle Opener
Features for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
1. Bottle opener with magnet design, so you can open bottle when
2. Clamp design, easy to fix up.
3. The bar can be adjusted to any angle (360° Rotation angle)
within a 700mm radius sphere.
4. Unique flex arm adjusts and holds in any position.
5. Light head could be dismantled, hook and magnets on the back.
6. With a hidden hanging hook on the back allows you to hang
7. With 3W COB LED super bright light.
8. With a powerful magnet on the back which can be absorbed on any
9. Energy saving, about 5 hours of run time.
10. Made of heat-resistant ABS plastic which can withstand light
rain and heat up to 70°C.
11. Easy access T-screw.
12. The handle can provide more stronger grip for safe movement of
Functions for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
The Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED is fantastic for most
grills and great for both other indoor and outdoor use, such as
camping, reading, maintains, power outage, and other emergencies,
Technical for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
|Input voltage||3PCS 1.5V AAA batteries 4.5V|
|LED specification||3W COB LED|
|Package||Blister card or other package you require|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Button|
|Safety certification||Rohs and CE|
Delivery time for Sunway SW-5815 Outdoor BBQ Light LED:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders : 5-15 days according to various quantities.
3. OEM Orders: 5-10 days after receiving sample confirmation and
1. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
2. Remove batteries if the Outdoor BBQ Light LED is to be unused
for two months or more, because batteries may leak and damage the
Outdoor BBQ Light LED.
3. Keep a safety distance between the lights and fire! Don’t exceed
the max temperature 70°C.
4. Store Outdoor BBQ Light LED indoors when not in use.
5. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is
unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries according to
your local regulations.